At a glance...
Rewards4Racing Programme membership account terms and conditions
These terms apply to membership of the Rewards4Racing Programme. We've set them out as a series of questions and answers so they're easier to
understand, but they are legally binding terms, so please read and make sure you're happy with them before you apply to register as a member
of the Programme. The key points are summarised below but we recommend you read the full terms.
If you don't agree, that is absolutely fine but you won't be able to become a member of the Programme and to receive the benefits that members enjoy.
At a glance...
You should read these terms carefully as they create a contract between us which will be binding on you if you become a Rewards4Racing member
You can only become a Member if you are over 18 and a resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland
These terms explain how you collect points and that there are specific rules and exclusions which mean that you won't necessarily collect Points
on all spend with our Partners. You need to familiarise yourself with these rules and the specific rules of our Partners. See paragraphs
7, 8, 9 below
As operator of the Programme, we are not responsible (and don't have any liability) for any products or services that you may buy using your Points.
Any claim lies solely against the Partner from whom you buy them. See paragraph 12
As a Member, we will send you e-mails about the benefits of Programme membership. See paragraph 14
You may lose your Points if you cease to become a Member or if your Account is dormant for more than 13 months. See paragraphs
17 and 19
We reserve the right to correct errors and mistakes - See paragraph 16
You agree to comply with our Online Behaviour Rules. See paragraph 15 or
We have the right to change our terms. If you will be disadvantaged by any change, we will give you 30 days'
notice and you can choose to spend your Points and stop being a Member. See paragraph 18
There are restrictions on your rights to transfer your Points to someone else. See paragraph 23
1. Who's who and what's what
We're Rewards4Racing Limited (trading as "Rewards4Racing"). We are registered in England with registered number 07070575 and our registered
office is at 5/6 Faraday Court, First Avenue, Centrum One Hundred, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, DE14 2WX.
When we say "we", "our" and "us" in these terms, we mean Rewards4Racing Limited
(trading as "Rewards4Racing") and all of its parent and subsidiary companies, and all subsidiaries of its parent companies, together with all of our
suppliers and providers who support the operation of the Programme.
When we say "you" or "your", we mean any person who has validly registered to become a member of the Programme under these terms
(see "Who is eligible to be a Member?") and for whom a Rewards4Racing account has been established.
We also use some specific words and phrases that have particular meanings in these terms. So, when we use any of these words, they have these meanings:
Account - the Rewards4Racing account we establish for you if you are accepted as a member of the Programme to which your Points are credited
and debited when you spend them;
Member - a member of the Programme;
Partner - means any organisation which participates in the Programme as Retail Partners, Betting Partners,
Racing Partners, Redemption Partners or other Programme Partners.
A list of all Programme Partners who participate in the Programme can be found at www.rewards4racing.com/collect-points;
Points - Rewards4Racing points which are credited to your Account as a member;
Programme - the Rewards4Racing programme which is more fully described in these terms;
Redemption Partner - means any organisation with whom a Member can spend their Points. A list of all Redemption Partners who participate
in the Programme can be found at www.rewards4racing.com/spend-points;
Website - means our website - www.rewards4racing.com
2. How can I contact you?
If you need to get in touch with us you can
- Call us on: 0345 605 5220
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
- Write to us at: Customer Service Manager, Rewards4Racing, Suite 5-6 Faraday Court, First Avenue,
Centrum One Hundred, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WX.
All formal communications and notices should be sent and received by email. We will send our notices to you at the
email address you have given us when you become a Member or any e-mail address you notify to us afterwards by updating your
Account details. Please keep your e-mail details up to date as we will send important messages to you by e-mail.
3. Who is eligible to be a Member?
To be eligible to become a Member and be allocated an Account, you must be:
- at least 18 years of age, and
- a resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland
You cannot have more than one Account.
4. What is the Programme and what benefits will I enjoy?
As a Member, you can collect Points on purchases from our Partner network which can be used to gain a
discount on your next purchase with any of our Redemption Partners. For more detail see paragraphs
7, 8, 9,
You will be able to monitor the balance of your Points by logging in to your Account online, via the Website or via your mobile device.
5. How do I register to become a Member?
You can apply to register to become a Member by completing an application directly on the Website or through one of our
Racecourse Partners websites or through any other method that enables you to request for an Account to be created for you.
You only become a Member when we accept your registration application and allocate you with an Account. When this happens we will notify you by e-mail.
Any Points you collect are credited to the Account we establish for you.
6. What if I don't want to be a Member anymore?
You can ask for your Account to be deleted at any time by contacting us by e-mail or in writing - see How can I contact you?
We cannot accept requests to delete Accounts by phone.
7. How do I collect Rewards4Racing Points?
Members can collect Points on transactions with:
provided that the transaction meets three basic conditions. It must be:
- tracked - the partner must be able to connect (track) the transaction to you as a Member;
- genuine - the transaction must be genuine and not, say, fraudulent. It must also be for you and not for someone else;
- successful - the transaction must be successful - so, for example, the transaction must not be declined or cancelled
(even where there is a right of cancellation). The transaction may be unsuccessful if, for example, the goods purchased are returned.
If your transaction meets these conditions, we treat it as a "qualifying transaction" and any Points collected are allocated to your Account.
In some instances, your Points will be classified as 'pending' on your Account while we check that the conditions mentioned above have been satisfied.
Once this has happened, then your Points will be available for use. You will be able to check when your Points are likely to be available for you to
use by viewing your Account statement.
Some other exclusions may apply which mean that a transaction may not be treated as a "qualifying transaction" and may not, therefore,
entitle you to collect Points.
Please view our FAQs which provide further information.
8. How do I collect Rewards4Racing Points with Racecourse Partners?
You will typically collect 3 Points for every £1 (net of VAT) that you spend on qualifying transactions with our Racecourse Partners.
Qualifying transactions may include purchases for raceday tickets and packages, music and festival events, hospitality packages, racecourse memberships and much more.
There may be instances where transactions with our Racecourse Partners do not qualify for Points or the
amount of Rewards4Racing Points that can be collected from a particular transaction may be capped.
So, for example:
- not all products and services offered by our Racecourse Partners qualify for Points and our Racecourse Partners may change the Points to be
collected on different types of transactions. We work closely with our Racecourse Partners to ensure that it is clear which transactions will
qualify for Points but please do take care to check with the Racecourse Partners beforehand if you are in any doubt.
- there are caps on the number of Points you can collect - 10,000 points on any single qualifying transaction with any of our Racecourse Partners and
a further cap of 50,000 Points on qualifying transactions with any of our Racecourse Partners in any 12 month period (calculated back from your last qualifying transaction).
9. How do I collect Rewards4Racing Points with Betting Partners?
Generally, Members can collect Points on activity with our Betting Partners in two ways, namely:
- If you register or open an account (and deposit funds) with one of our Betting Partners for the first time;
- You carry out transactional betting activity with one of our Betting Partners.
In order to collect Points on these activities you must have activated your Account with Rewards4Racing and the email address linked to you
Rewards4Racing account must match the email address linked to your account with the relevant Betting Partner. In either case, you must
directly login to your Account with Rewards4Racing during the week (between Monday to Sunday) in which you either register and open an
account (and deposit funds) with the relevant Betting Partner or place a bet with the relevant Betting Partner
- To "directly login" for these purposes, you must either visit our Website and manually input your email address and password or login to your
Account via Facebook. Note that clicking through from a Rewards4Racing marketing email (and consequently being auto logged-in by that email)
will not constitute a direct log-in for the purposes of collecting Points from your betting activity with our
Betting Partners (unless you have clicked through to the Website via a specific 'Claim my Points' betting related email).
- Our Betting Partners have their own specific rules concerning the collection of Points. To view the specific rules of each Betting Partner,
please click on the links below:
10. How do I spend my Points?
You may only spend Points to gain a discount on your next purchase with any of our Redemption Partners. A list of all
Redemption Partners can be found at here. Details on how to spend your Points as part or
full payment for any products or services sold by these Partners can be found on the Spend Points page. From time to time, we may also publish
additional rewards on the Website or mobile app (if applicable).
Points cannot be spent until they are shown as 'available' for use on your Account statement.
11. Can Partners be changed?
Yes. Partners may change over time. If, however, you have collected Points with a Partner then you do not lose them simply because the
organisation concerned is no longer a Partner although, if the Partner is a Redemption Partner, you may no longer be able to spend any
Points with that organisation in future.
12. What is your role?
We operate the Programme but we are not a retailer, a racecourse operator or a betting organisation. We do not sell or supply any of the products
or services that you may spend your Points on when making a purchase with our Partners and any contract to purchase goods and services is
between you and the Partner concerned. We are also not in a partnership with them in a legal sense which means we are not liable for what they do.
If any disputes or issues arise in connection with any products or services that you purchase from these Partners (when using Points) then your
rights and remedies are against those Partners and not us and we accept no liability for any claims that may arise.
13. How will you use my data?
In simple terms, we use your personal information to operate the Programme and provide you with information about the
Programme and the benefits of being a Member. For further information about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and
store your personal information please see our Privacy Centre.
14. Will you send me e-mails?
Yes. As a Member of the Programme, we will keep you updated by e-mail about Points collecting opportunities for Members as well as how
to make great savings with our Partners. We will also let you know about exclusive competitions, offers and rewards that we think you'll be
interested in. For further details about the e-mails we send and how to stop receiving them if you no longer want to receive them, please
visit the Will I be contacted for marketing purposes? tab within our Privacy Centre.
15. What are my responsibilities?
As a Member, there are some specific things we require of you.
We will never ask you for your password via e-mail, telephone, or any other means other than through www.rewards4racing.com.
- provide us with accurate and current information about yourself when you register to become a Member - including correct name, e-mail address and other requested details;
- keep your details updated by contacting our customer services team - see
How can I contact you?
- provide us promptly with any information and help we may reasonably ask for if we (or anyone else) have any queries on your Account or its transactional activities. We may pass any information you provide to third parties if they have a legitimate reason for asking for it;
- keep your password and other identifying information secure. If we ask you to for security reasons, you must change password or other information which facilitates access to your Account;
- comply with our Online Behaviour Rules.
You must not:
- use your Account to make purchases, on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any other person(s);
- enter into, or attempt to enter into, any transaction to gain Points:
- by providing someone else's personal information, or a payment method which you are not entitled to use;
- by deceptively or unfairly exploiting errors or mistakes - see paragraph 16; or
- in breach of these terms or in breach of any terms applied by any of our Partners when you transact with them.
16. Errors and mistakes
In providing the benefits of the Programme, including any invitations or offers and Points collection opportunities from our Partners, we take
reasonable care and act in good faith. Very occasionally, however, mistakes or errors may occur. These may include system errors affecting the
Rewards4Racing Technology (described in the Online Behaviour Rules) or errors or mistakes in the terms of offers or invitations made by us or
our Partners for collecting or redeeming Points. Where a mistake or error occurs, and we consider that the error or mistake should have been
obvious to a Member acting reasonably, we will inform affected Members as soon as possible and will seek to rectify the error or mistake to put
Members in the position they would have been in had the error or mistake not occurred.
17. Can you take away my Membership?
Yes, we can. We have the right to suspend or cancel your membership of the Programme, or parts of it, if in our reasonable view you appear to be in breach of any of
these terms in any significant way. If your membership is cancelled then any Points you have collected as Member will also be cancelled.
18. Can you change these terms?
We can change these terms at any time and if we do so we will tell you by e-mail. We will also post any new terms on our Website.
If we or our Partners offer new or additional services we may introduce additional terms or change these terms so that they are appropriate to cover these additional services.
If any change to these terms may be to your disadvantage, we'll tell you about it at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect. If you do not agree with any change,
you can cancel your membership of the Programme by contacting us - see What if I don't want to be a Member anymore?
19. What happens if I do not use my Account?
If you do not log-in to your Account for a period of 13 months or more, then your Account will become a 'Dormant Account' which means that we may make it inactive and cancel any Points balance sitting on it.
We will contact you by e-mail beforehand to let you know that your Account is at risk of being re-classified as a Dormant Account and that your Points balance may be cancelled as a
result. If a reply is received confirming that the Account is still active we will continue to maintain the Account.
20. Can you terminate the Programme?
Yes, we can. If the Programme is terminated for any reason:
- we will contact you by e-mail to let you know;
- we will provide a reasonable period - being not less than 90 days - to allow you to spend your Points on products and services available from our Redemption Partners; and
- after this period has expired, your Account will be closed, you will not be able to spend any remaining Points and any residual Points balances will be cancelled.
The period will be made clear on the e-mail, Website or mobile app (if applicable) at the time of any decision to terminate or suspend the Programme.
21. Can the Programme be suspended?
Yes, we may suspend the Programme where we have legal, security, technical or commercial reasons to do so.
Where we can, we will provide you with reasonable notice in advance of any suspension of the Programme and will explain the reasons for the suspension and how long it may last.
In some cases, however, we might need to take urgent action for security reasons or because of technical difficulties which would otherwise adversely affect the Programme.
There may also be times when our systems become unavailable as a result of technical difficulties, planned maintenance or problems with the Internet.
We will try to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control but we cannot guarantee functionality and availability at all times.
We will also try to minimise and disruption caused by planned maintenance.
22. Refer a Friend Promotions
We offer a 'Refer a Friend' promotion. If you 'Refer a Friend', you agree to be bound by the specific terms and conditions relating to the promotion which can be
23. Anything else?
Yes - these terms form a contract between you and us so we need to tell you about some other terms that apply to our relationship with you.
The law that applies to this contract will be the law governing whichever part of the UK you live in - so if you live in England or Wales,
the law of England and Wales applies; if you live in Scotland Scots law applies and if you live in Northern Ireland, the law of Northern Ireland will apply.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, then Irish law will apply
We may transfer our contract with you to anyone who acquires our business. If this were to happen, we would let you know and you would be free to cancel your
membership of the Programme - see What if I don't want to be a Member anymore?
The contract is personal to you so you cannot transfer it to someone else but the transfer of Points to another Member's Account can happen with our consent
and we will act reasonably in all the circumstances. Please note though that Points can only be transferred from an Account to another Account if adequate
evidence to support the authority to transfer is given to us.
The legal rights to the Website, our app, the Points reminder, all content and our trademarks and branding are ours or, in some cases, they may also belong to
Partners or others who work with us.
Our Online Behaviour Rules give you limited rights to use these things for your personal use only. The
Online Behaviour Rules also give us rights to use any content that you post or upload to the Website, our app or the Points reminder.
24. When do these terms become effective?
These terms replace the Rewards4Racing Member Agreement (Version 2.1) with effect from 28th July 2019 and apply to existing and new Members from that date.
25. Keeping this Agreement
We don't separately file individual contracts when Members register with us. You can access these terms at any time by visiting
https://www.rewards4racing.com/terms. Please make a durable copy of these terms by printing and/or saving a downloaded
copy on your own computer. It is offered in English only.
26. Want more information?
If you want more information, then please visit our FAQ's and help pages which are available on the Website.
Online Behaviour Rules
1. What are these rules and why are they needed?
These online behaviour rules require Members to comply with a number of rules and standards of behaviour in connection with the:
2. What rules apply to the use of the Rewards4Racing Technology and Content
- use of the Rewards4Racing Website, mobile app and Points reminder. We call this the "Rewards4Racing Technology".
- use of content displayed by us on the Rewards4Racing Technology. We call this content "Rewards4Racing Content";
- posting of user generated content on any online forum on the Rewards4Racing Technology. We call this content "User Generated Content".
Rewards4Racing Technology and Rewards4Racing Content is provided for personal, non-commercial use only It may not be used in connection with any business or commercial
undertaking (whether or not for profit).
You must not deep-link and/or frame to Rewards4Racing Content for any purpose, unless we have given you our permission.
You agree that you will not use or associate Rewards4Racing Content with any material which:
3. What rules apply to User Generated Content?
- is threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence or privacy, embarrassing to any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- in breach of confidence or in breach of any legal rights of others;
- breaches any laws;
- will harm the reputation of Rewards4Racing.
You must not seek to transmit any virus or otherwise impair or harm the Rewards4Racing Technology nor may you misuse it to transmit viruses, otherwise interfere with or in a way that is otherwise harmful to others.
You must only upload User Generated Content if it doesn't breach any of the following rules.
User Generated Content must not:
- be threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence or privacy, embarrassing to any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- incite or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law;
- consist of advertising or promotional materials;
- contain or reveal personal information of others;
- contain any computer virus, malware or anything similarly harmful;
- breach any laws or infringe the legal rights of others or give rise to other legal claims;
- give feedback on any of our Partners that is not reasonable or fair.
You must not impersonate anyone when submitting User Generated Content or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
4. How may you use User Generated Content?
When you upload or post User Generated Content, that User Generated Content may be viewed by anyone else who uses the Rewards4Racing Technology.
You give us permission for so long as we want to use your User Generated Content:
- to display that User Generated Content (in whole or in edited form) on the Rewards4Racing Technology, whether on its own or as part of or in conjunction with Rewards4Racing Content; and
- to use, reproduce and distribute that User Generated Content (in whole or in edited form), whether on its own or as part of or in conjunction with Rewards4Racing Content, to promote the
Programme and other interactive services we provide. So, for example, we may use any User Generated Content in marketing communications and materials we produce and send, either
ourselves or through others, to promote the Programme, Points collecting opportunities and other services we may offer.
You also give us permission to include your name with any of your User Generated Content but you agree that we do not have to do so.
5. How do I report a concern about User Generated Content?
We do not monitor User Generated Content. If you consider that any User Generated Content breaches any of these rules then you may report it to us - see
How can I contact you?
Any decision to display or delete any User Generated Content is ours and we may remove any such material at any time.