1 point per £1
Existing customers collect one Rewards4Racing point for every £1 staked on sports bets! Plus Best Odds Guaranteed (Only available to new and eligible customers).
Offers & promotions
£20 worth of Rewards4Racing points
When signing up as a new customer to bet365 you can collect 2,000 points! Plus, get up to £100 in Bet Credits!
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Best odds guaranteed
When you place your bet with bet365, take the price on your selection - and if the SP is bigger they will pay you out at the bigger odds! Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded.
This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. All Australasian Racing is excluded.
For example, if you take an Early Price of 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, you get paid at 4/1!
T&Cs apply. Only available to new and eligible customers.
Terms & Conditions
- You can collect 2,000 Rewards4Racing points for a new registration to bet365’s sportsbook provided that you sign up using the same email address which is linked to your Rewards4Racing Account and deposit a minimum of £5/€5.
- If you have previously opened a bet365 account using the email address which is linked to your Rewards4Racing Account, you will not be eligible for the 2,000 Rewards4Racing points sign-up bonus.
- In order to be eligible to receive points from your betting activity you must have activated your account and directly logged-in during the week in which you place a bet.
- You may only open one bet365 account which is linked to your Rewards4Racing Account.
- In respect of your transactional betting activity, Rewards4Racing points will be awarded as follows - 1 Rewards4Racing point for every £1 staked on sports bets at www.bet365.com.
- You can collect a maximum of 2,000 Rewards4Racing points on sports bets settled during: 1) 13 pre-defined 4-week periods in each calendar year; and 2) the week of the Cheltenham Festival (which will constitute a separate points-earning and reporting period).
- Rewards4Racing points for opening an account with bet365 will take up to 14 working days to be added to your Rewards4Racing Account.
- Rewards4Racing points for transactional betting activity will be added to your Rewards4Racing Account up to 14 days after the bet has been settled by bet365.
- Any fraudulent activity will result in your Account being suspended and the Rewards4Racing points collected being rejected.
- Rewards4Racing points will be awarded on bets placed online or on mobile only and not on deposits or bets placed in-store.
- The offer is available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening an online, mobile or telephone bet365 account in either £/€ currency.
Check back regularly for great member offers from bet365, one of our exclusive betting partners!
When signing up as a new customer to bet365 you can collect 2,000 points or as an existing bet365 customer, you can also collect 1 Rewards4Racing point for every £1 staked on sports bets.
Do you have some questions about how to use your bet365 account? Here are some Frequently Asked Questions…
When can I withdraw from bet365?
Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking ‘Withdraw’ on the website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements.
If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, bet365 reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
How do I use my Bet Credits?
Bet Credits are only available to new bet365 customers. If you make a qualifying deposit of £5 of more, you must claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns and they will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out gives you more control over your bets and offers you an opportunity to take a return before an event has finished. When this feature is available you can Cash Out a bet in its entirety or you can partially Cash Out your bet, whilst leaving the remainder of your stake to run.
You can also create a request for your bet to automatically Cash Out entirely or for a partial amount, where the Cash Out amount offered reaches a chosen value.
How do I cancel a bet?
It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that all bets are correct upon placement. Once a bet has been placed and confirmed, it cannot be cancelled. However, there are features designed to give members more control over their bets.
The Edit Bet function gives you the ability to add, swap or remove selections and increase the stake on unsettled bets both pre-match and In-Play. You can also use the feature to change your bet type to any applicable multiple option. There is also the option to Cash Out a bet in its entirety or even partially, allowing the remainder of your stake to run.