The Racegoers Club
The Racegoers Club has been looking after racing fans since 1968, managed by the Racecourse Association and supported by all British racecourses. Their mission is to get people more involved with racing though their racecourse concession scheme, racecourse events and behind the scenes stable visits.
Here are some of the fantastic benefits offered by the club:
- Free Racedays
- Discounts at over 90% of fixtures across all of Britain’s racecourses
- The chance to enjoy private facilities
- Opportunities to visit some of the top training yards in Britain
- Regular e-newsletters and quarterly magazine’s featuring interviews and articles with trainers, jockeys and industry professionals
- The option to get involved with Racegoers Club Owners Groups with some of the best trainers in the world
All of those benefits, coupled with Rewards4Racing points, really means you never have to miss a day out at the races again.
Tick the box to say you want to earn Rewards4Racing points when you sign up.
for being a member of The Racegoers Club.
- Once you have signed up to The Racegoers Club your 500 Rewards4Racing points (or 1,000 points for a Joint Membership) will be added to your account the month after joining.
- Remember to use the same email address for both your Rewards4Racing and RGC accounts!
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...