for joining the ROA
Offers & promotions
when signing up to the ROA
Terms & Conditions
- Get your free points Once you have signed up to the ROA your 500 points will be added to your account the month after joining.
- Remember to use the same email address for both Rewards4Racing and ROA accounts!
About Racehorse Owners Association (ROA)
The Racehorse Owners Association promotes the interests of racehorse owners in Great Britain and has a membership of over 7,500. As one of the British Horseracing Authority’s shareholders, it plays a central role in British racing politics and finance.
Members pay £230 (inc. VAT) annually and for this they receive a host of wide-ranging and valuable benefits including:
- FREE racecourse entry (average saving £100)
- 20% discount on BHA fees (average saving £55)
- FREE third-party liability insurance cover (worth £290)
- Sponsorship for racing activities (reclaim £4,000)
- Free priority parking at the races (average saving £40)
- Thoroughbred Owner & Breeder magazine (worth £55)
Tick the box on their online application form to collect your points. 500 points will be added to your account the month after joining. Just remember to use the same email address for both accounts!