for a new customer home insurance policy
for a new customer Landlord insurance policy
Offers & promotions
Earn 6000 points
Offer ends 23 March 2020
What will stop me earning points?
- If you pay for your policy by annual Direct Debit or by PayPal
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Discount Landlord Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account. If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Discount Landlord Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All
- If you obtain a quote through Discount Landlord Insurance and purchase through All
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Discount Insurance Group through the Discount Landlord Insurance 'Get Points' link
About Discount Landlord Insurance
You can collect points with Discount Landlord Insurance for a new customer home insurance policy & a new customer Landlord insurance policy. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance & Finance, Insurance, Landlord Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...