for a genuine new approved policy
Offers & promotions
Earn 2000 points
Offer ends 31 March 2021
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Bennetts Motorbike Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account. If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Bennetts Motorbike Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All.
- If you obtain a quote through Bennetts Motorbike Insurance and purchase through All.
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Bennetts Insurance through the Bennetts Motorbike Insurance 'Get Points' link
About Bennetts Motorbike Insurance
You can collect points with Bennetts Motorbike Insurance a genuine new approved policy. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance & Finance, Insurance, Bike Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...