Find Out More About The Racehorse Owners Association
Tell me more about the ROA…
The Racehorse Owners Association promotes the interests of racehorse owners in Great Britain and has a membership of over 7,500. As one of the British Horseracing Authority’s shareholders, it plays a central role in British racing politics and finance.
Members pay £230 (inc. VAT) annually and for this they receive a host of wide-ranging and valuable benefits including:
• FREE racecourse entry (average saving £100)
• 20% discount on BHA fees (average saving £55)
• FREE third-party liability insurance cover (worth £290)
• Sponsorship for racing activities (reclaim £4,000)
• Free priority parking at the races (average saving £40)
• Thoroughbred Owner & Breeder magazine (worth £55)
Get your free points Once you have signed up to the ROA your 500 points will be added to your account the month after joining. Just remember to use the same email address for both accounts!
Need a helping hand? If you have any questions, our friendly customer services team will always be happy to help. Give them a call on 0345 605 5220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.