How to spend your Rewards4Racing points on great racedays!
Rewards4Racing points can be spent at Cheltenham along with our other 15 partner racecourses and can be used as full or part-payment towards tickets, hospitality and other raceday experiences.
Below are the simple ways on how you can spend your points:
Online via your chosen Jockey Club Racecourse:
1. Visit your chosen racecourse website, listed here.
2. Select the raceday you wish to attend and add your tickets to the basket.
3. Once you get to the payment stage you can full or part pay for your tickets using your Rewards4Racing points.
You can also purchase tickets over the phone. Call the racecourse you wish to purchase tickets with and mention you would like to use your Rewards4Racing points, these will then be deducted from the price of your ticket. Just make sure you have your Rewards4Racing account number handy!
Spending points with York Racecourse:
If you haven’t previously made a purchase with York Racecourse then you will firstly need to create an account and link this with your Rewards4Racing account by following the 3 steps below…
1. Within your York Racecourse account click ‘Rewards4Racing’.
2. Then enter your Rewards4Racing username and password to link the accounts.
3. You will then be able to see your available points balance and you’re now ready to spend your points!
Now you have your York account set up, spending points is just as simple. Follow our easy steps below…
1. Select the tickets you would like to book.
2. Follow the checkout process, when you reach the ‘Confirm and Pay’ stage you will be able to enter the monetary value of the points you’d like to spend, then click ‘Spend’.
If you cannot see your points when ordering tickets, it may mean that your account with the racecourse might not be linked to your Rewards4Racing account. To link both accounts contact the customer services team on 0345 605 5220 or email email@example.com