How to spend points!
Already bought your tickets or hospitality package? Then why not get ready for the big event and use 250 points to purchase a Jockey Club Racecard voucher!
Don’t quite have enough points to buy a ticket? Don’t worry, all of our Racecourse partners accept points as part-payment too!
And if that isn’t enough, you can also use your points to buy your friends and family an unforgettable racing experience of their choice with the Jockey Club Gift Card!
How to spend points with The Jockey Club…
1. Select the tickets you would like to book and add them to your basket.
2. Follow the checkout process and when you reach the ‘Billing Information’ page you’ll be asked to enter the monetary value of the points you’d like to spend.
3. Go racing!
Don’t forget points can also be spent over the phone with The Jockey Club, just remember to have your Rewards4Racing account number handy!
Spending with York Racecourse…
If you haven’t previously made a purchase with York Racecourse then you will firstly need to create an account and link this with your Rewards4Racing account by following the 3 steps below…
1. Within your York Racecourse account click ‘Rewards4Racing’
2. You will then need to enter your Rewards4Racing username and password to link the accounts.
3. You will then be able to see your available points balance and you’re now ready to spend your points!
Now you have your York account set up, spending points is just as simple. Follow our easy steps below…
1. Select the tickets you would like to book.
2. Follow the checkout process, when you reach the ‘Confirm and Pay’ stage you will be able to enter the monetary value of the points you’d like to spend, then click ‘Spend’.
3. Go racing!
Spending points really is that easy, but if you are experiencing any technical difficulties then our friendly customer services
team will always be happy to help.