Frequently asked questions to the customer services team…
It’s our aim to make sure that using your Rewards4Racing account is clear and simple, so, just in case you’re having any difficulties we’ve taken a look at our top 3 frequently asked questions.
I need help logging in to my account…
With so many online accounts we understand that remembering passwords and login details can be tricky. So, here at Rewards4Racing we’ve made it super easy to reset your password so you can continue to collect points.
Simply click the ‘Forgotten your password’ link and we’ll send you an email to reset your password straight away.
But don’t worry, if you are still having difficulties, one of our friendly customer services team will be happy to help!
I’m missing points from an online shop…
In the unlikely event that points are missing from your account, please don’t worry we will always do our very best to make sure this is resolved as quickly as possible.
Here’s a few things to look out for which may explain why your points have not yet hit your account…
1. Points can take up to 10 days to track on your account after a purchase has been made.
2. Pending points will show on your account but will not be paid until they are confirmed by the retailer.
3. Retailers will not award points if a discount or voucher code is used.
4. Points for holidays are not paid until up to 16 weeks after the check-out date.
I can’t spend my points…
If you are unable to spend your points with either the Jockey Club or York Racecourse, it’s likely that there’s been a technical issue. However, to make sure that everything is just as it should be please drop our customer services team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be happy to help.
In the meantime, here are some handy reminders for redeeming points…
- Don’t forget you can redeem in full or part payment with the Jockey Club or York Racecourse.
- Your points will not expire as long as you log in to your account on a regular basis.
- If you receive the message ‘insufficient funds’ when redeeming, this means that your accounts aren’t linked so please get in touch
with our friendly customer services team.